Become a member
- Keeping in touch
- Take advantage of discounted GSCCA CPD Courses
- Receive updates on GSCCA events and training
- Receive updates on current industry issues and events
Who can join?
Members of the following organisations may apply to become FULL members of the GSCCA
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Members of the following organisations may apply to become ASSOCIATE members of the GSCCA
- Certified Accounting Technicians
- Association of Accounting Technicians
- Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- A person who is not a Chartered Accountant but is a Partner in a Chartered Accountancy Practice and complies with the regulations made by the council of the ICAEW
- A person who is a member of a body which is a member of the UK Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies (CCAB)
- A person who is a member of a body which has a reciprocal membership agreement which is recognised by ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS or ICAI
A student currently studying to become a member of the professional bodies noted above shall be eligible for student membership of the Society
How much are Membership Fees?
£45 Full and Associate Membership (from 1 December 2018)
£20 Student Membership (from 1 December 2018)
Already a Member but need help logging in or changing your profile?
If you are already a member but your details have changed e.g. changed job, email etc, you should log in using the email and password you originally set up on the website. You will then be able to change your details in your personal profile. If you experience difficulties DO NOT rejoin, please contact email@example.com
How do I become a NEW MEMBER or a FIRM ADMINISTRATOR?
Complete the online application form below and pay on line at any time during the year. If you are applying to be a Firm Administrator, there is no charge. Note the next renewal date is 1 December 2018. See details on 'Change of renewal date' below. VERY IMPORTANT - Please remember to use Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
Member applications will be tabled at the next convened GSCCA Executive Committee meeting, in the interim, you will be deemed a member pending approval by the Executive Committee.
The GSCCA only communicate by email, please ensure you keep your contact details up to date
Please email Jane Underdown E: firstname.lastname@example.org