Become a member
- Keeping in touch
- Take advantage of discounted GSCCA CPD Courses
- Receive updates on GSCCA events and training
- Receive updates on current industry issues and events
Who can join?
Members of the following organisations may apply to become FULL members of the GSCCA
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Members of the following organisations may apply to become ASSOCIATE members of the GSCCA
- Certified Accounting Technicians
- Association of Accounting Technicians
- Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- A person who is not a Chartered Accountant but is a Partner in a Chartered Accountancy Practice and complies with the regulations made by the council of the ICAEW
- A person who is a member of a body which is a member of the UK Consultative Committee of Accountancy Bodies (CCAB)
- A person who is a member of a body which has a reciprocal membership agreement which is recognised by ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS or ICAI
A student currently studying to become a member of the professional bodies noted above shall be eligible for student membership of the Society
How much are Membership Fees?
£45 Full and Associate Membership (see below for 2017/18 fees only)
£20 Student Membership (see below for 2017/18 fees only)
How do I become a new member?
Complete the online application form and pay on line at any time during the year. Note the next renewal date is 1 February 2018. See details on 'Change of renewal date' below. VERY IMPORTANT - Please remember to use Google Chrome as your browser.
Your application will be tabled at the next convened GSCCA Executive Committee meeting, in the interim, you will be deemed a member pending approval by the Executive Committee.
Change of renewal date effective 1 December 2018
A Resolution was passed at the 2017 AGM to change the renewal date to run from 1 December to 30 November annually to coincide with the GSCCA year end.
The next renewal date for existing members is 1 February 2018 running to 30 November 2018. The subscription fees for this period will be prorated as follows:-
- Full and Associate Member £37.50
- Student Member £16.67
The GSCCA only communicate by email, please ensure you keep your contact details up to date
Please email Jane Underdown E: firstname.lastname@example.org